Gaurav Engineering Works offers a wide variety of services to its clients.
- Precision Engineering Products
- Tungsten Carbide Engineering Products (Tools, Dies, Punch etc)
Repair & Make
- Machine parts tools and spares.
- Precision Engineering Products
- Fixtures,Gauges,Cutting tool & Shop aids.
- Repair of hydraulic pumps
- Deep Draw- Deep drawing is the process in which a sheet metal blank is drawn into a forming die by the punch mechanical action. It is basically the shape transformation process with material retention. The process is considered “deep” drawing when the depth of the drawn part exceeds its actual diameter. This is accomplished by redrawing the part through a series of dies.
- Embossing- Metal sheet embossing is a process in which effects on the metal sheet are produced, these effects depicts that something is engraved on the sheet. Male and female roller dies are used to accomplish this metal work.
- Bending- It is a manufacturing procedure in which V-shape, U-shape, or channel shape metal is produced. Equipments primarily used include box and pan brakes, brake presses, and other specialized machine presses.
- Cutting Die Design & Manufacturing- A die is a specialized tool used in manufacturing industries to cut or carve metal into the desired shape using a press. Like molds, dies are generally customized to the item they are used to create. With Die we can create small pins to heavy metal machinery, which can be used in gigantic projects.
- Assembly – We offer a wide range of die design options, allowing us to overcome even the most complex challenges. During the assembly process, all dies are dimensionally checked to ensure accuracy. Nothing leaves our facility without a rigorous quality assurance inspection.
- Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) – Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) uses electrical energy to remove metal from a work piece without a tool point touching the piece. This method of machining is used to create intricate or odd shapes that no conventional machining process can produce.We have 5 numbers of EDM Machines. We have experienced craftsmen who operate our EDM machines, which are capable of producing complex, precision, close tolerance parts with very high precision. We even offer 24-hour turnaround service to meet the demands of your tight production schedules.
- Polishing – Mirror Finish Polishing – Polishing is the process of creating a smooth and shiny surface by rubbing it or using a chemical action, leaving a surface with a significant specular reflection.We have extensive experience of mirror polishing the products of steels and tungsten carbide.
- Grinding – All Kind of Precision GrindingGaurav Engineering Works- provides a extreme range of precision grinding services to a variety of industries. Our extensive experience with tool steels, tungsten carbide allows us to approach your project with confidence and efficiency.Our machines are capable of grinding of Ferrous and Non Ferrous material. Our skilled craftsmen are responsible for achieving finishing tolerances and component integrity.We have a variety of Grinding machines, we are well equipped and ready to help you get your product to the market with speed and accuracy.
- Machining – All kind of machining
- Wire Cut – In wire EDM machining, a thin single-strand metal wire, usually brass, is fed through the workpiece. The wire, which is constantly fed from a spool, is held between upper and lower guides. The guides move in the X-Y plane, and sometimes the upper guide can also move independently giving rise to transitioning shapes (circle on the bottom square at the top). This gives the Wire EDM the ability to be programmed to cut very intricate and delicate shapes.